Roles and responsibilities:
- The Sales Manager will manage 15 to 20 large Enterprise/ Mid Market accounts mainly in West or North India
- Driving Sales through Channels
- Focusing on key accounts comprising majorly Insurance, Banking, Telco, BPO, and Global In-house Captive accounts, this position will be responsible for the strategy, coverage plan, account plans, and sales growth plan from these key accounts.
- Developing strategy, tactics, and sales plans for key accounts to position assigned product solution through strategic value based selling, business case definition, ROI analysis, references and analyst data.
- Delivering sales by developing relationships with these key customers and partners (at the CxO level) that support these accounts.
- Maximize new business development opportunities.
- Achieve assigned sales quota(s) by directly covering these key accounts.
- Generate a sales pipeline that supports the achievement of assigned sales quota(s).
- Strictly adhere to the published NICE roadmap sales process.
- Complete all administrative assignments completely and on-time.
- Represent the Company in a professional as well as ethical manner.
- Travel making sales calls and related business activities 3 to 4 days a week in assigned territory.
- 5-10 years’ experience of sales in a software technology company selling to Enterprise accounts in the West or North of India
- Demonstrate deal closures of at least $500K in a year with 2-3 key accounts in the West.
- Should understand the Contact Center and Customer Experience space, with prior employment history in this space selling solutions like call recording, customer analytics, work force optimization, and employee performance management solutions.
- Candidates should have the ability to quickly develop in depth product knowledge to educate and present to customers NICE advantages, etc.
- Exceptional work ethic, the ability to work independently and a strong desire to succeed
- A consultative sales approach is critical for selling solutions
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Independent, self-motivated and dedicated to success
- Extremely strong prospecting/lead generation skills
: BE and or MBA from an institution of repute with relevance industry experience.