Location: Columbus, OH
Under the direction of the Manager Employee Services, you will be the primary contact and interface for guests, visitors, and callers supporting the Columbus, Ohio location. In this role, you will partner & collaborate with onsite HR, Corporate HR/Payroll as well as site employees and leaders. If you are someone who has the ability to work independently and effectively across teams and sites, has an orientation towards customer service, teamwork and people, this is the role for you.
The schedule for this position is Monday - Friday, 8:00-5:00
As a Receptionist, a Typical Day Might Include the Following:
- Answer and route incoming calls on multi line system.
- Greet visitors and direct appropriately; maintain visitor log. Issue and track visitor and temporary employee entry badges.
- Provide building directions if needed
- Make permanent badge or assign temporary badge
- Reserve workspace (if needed)
- Respond to email directed to Receptionist.
- Maintain/update company photographs and nameplates.
- Operate online company store; track store inventory; process orders - Ensures accuracy in Employee Store order processing and validates that the proper inventory has been ordered, received and delivered to the employees.
- Order and distribute business cards.
- Maintain receptionist training manual, this includes things such as but not limited to: process documentation on receptionist duties, security systems, using phone technology, creating and maintaining badges and badge system, key facilities contacts.
- Coordinate HR & Payroll assistance for employees at the Ohio site with onsite HR or HQ in Utah.
- Coordinate Facilities assistance under the direction of the corporate facilities group.
- Follow the company Code of Ethics and inContact policies and procedures at all times.
- Communicate in an effective and professional way with customers, employees and visitors in and outside of inContact.
- Mail – Incoming and Outgoing - Receive and direct packages and mail delivery.
To Land This Gig You'll Need:
- High School Diploma required
- Demonstrated customer service skills
- Professional demeanor and appearance
- Excellent communication skills in English, written and verbal
- Familiarity using PBX phone systems, Microsoft Office, Outlook email & Calendaring, Word and Excel
- 45 wpm typing speed
- 2 years’ office administration experience
ABOUT inContact: inContact makes it easy and affordable for organizations around the globe to create stand-out customer experiences while meeting key business metrics. inContact continuously innovates and is the only provider to offer a complete customer interaction platform in the cloud that is flexible, scalable and reliable for enterprise, small business, government and business process outsourcers. inContact is a part of NICE (Nasdaq: NICE), the worldwide leading provider of both cloud and on-premises enterprise software solutions.