Public Safety Business Development & Partner Manager
The purpose of the role is to strengthen our position in the industry and grow NICE revenues by identifying and developing business relationships and integrations with an ecosystem of technology and business partners.
- Identify and develop relevant partner relationships within the Public safety industry to grow NICE revenues and strengthen our position in the industry - Make NICE the preferred recording and applications technology choice for all partners
- Establish productive, professional relationships with key personnel in partner account(s).
- Partner with NICE account teams to foster new pipeline through referrals, lead generation, thought leadership and facilitating sales to sales relationships in coordination with partner sales and/or technical resources
- Identify and lead new solution development efforts that best address end-user needs and differentiate NICE’s public safety offerings, while coordinating the involvement of all necessary NICE and partner personnel.
- Support partner integrations for roadmap / project-specific solutions
- Proactively define and manage plans for each partner, including mutually agreed upon performance objectives and critical deliverables and programs associated with a productive partner relationship.
- Proactively assess, clarify and validate partner needs on an on-going basis.
- Drive education and adoption of NICE products across assigned partner(s).
- Support RFP and RFI response management with partners in conjunction with NICE Sales for NG911, Recording as a Service and large projects
- Represent NICE at industry events and customer meetings
- Minimum 10 years sales, business development, solution engineering and/or product management experience in Public Safety
- NENA Emergency Number Professional (ENP) qualification desirable
- Knowledge of NG911 industry, technology and ecosystem of providers, network of relationships in the industry is highly desirable
- This position requires moderate travel (30 - 50% most weeks, entire USA, some international)
- Proven consultative selling style with experience in proposal preparation
- Possess excellent communication and presentation skills
- Proven creative problem solving skills
- Ability to work with and influence high end decision makers
NICE Systems is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, M/F/D/V.