NICE Systems is a worldwide leader of multimedia digital recording solutions, applications and related professional services for business interaction management. NICE Systems synergistic technology platform enables customers to capture, evaluate and analyze interactions in order to improve business processes and gain competitive advantage. NICE Systems corporate headquarters are based in Israel with subsidiary companies and local offices in the United States, Canada, Germany, United Kingdom, France, Hong Kong, Japan, India, Singapore, Australia and China.
Summary of Responsibilities:
- This position will manage execution and completion of product implementation projects, both from technical and managerial aspect including:
- Development of project & work plan, management of project resources, assurance of work plan execution & on site installation
- This position coordinates activities of the entire team (Professional services and customer) to ensure deliverables are completed on time and within budget.
- Represent the Company in a professional as well as ethical manner.
- Support / in charge of project delivery, to ensure quality and timely delivery of products and services
- Technically accountable for design, planning and integration, testing and delivery of project’s hardware, software and customized solution
- Installation & commissioning of Company’s PS products
- Provide technical expertise and implementation skills
- Responsibility for project timetables
- Act / assisting PM as interfacing and communicating with various groups within the company (Pre-sales, sales, R&D, marketing, ST&I) and outside the company (BP, manufacturers)
- Provide technical and engineering support to customers if required
- Documentation for projects if required
- Contact Center experience is must