To provide pre-sales support. Responsibilities include explaining the features and benefits of the Actimize solution; Conducting Proof of Concept and Pilot; delivering product presentations to technical and management personnel and communicating with sales and product managers regarding customer needs. Additional responsibilities: handling technical presentations at trade shows and conferences; completing RFI/RFP; identifying client requirements and ensuring proactive communications with customers to ensure customer satisfaction. The candidate who have work for an Anti-fraud software is a big advantage.
- Passionate, pro-active and self-motivated.
- 5 years of experience as a Technical Presales Engineer
- Hands-on SQL and database knowledge (SQL queries, reporting tools, HTML, XML/XSL).
- Internet, Insider or Payment Fraud experience required.
- Degree in computer science or equivalent experience.
- Excellent communication skills; professional presentation skills; self-starter; co-operative attitude; team player.
- Must be willing to travel to client sites both in Japan and in the Asia Pacific region.
- Must be willing to learn fraud patterns, regulations and new products.
- Japanese and English speaking is a MUST
- Good knowledge of Fraud (Credit Card, ATM, Internet banking, telephone banking, employee)
- Experience in Retail Banking Industry
- Cards and/or Payments Processing
- Experience in trading, compliance or fraud software for the financial industry.
- Strategic Fraud industry and regulation expertise.
- Some marketing and public speaking experience.
- Experience in Investment Banking and Brokerage or Fraud front and back office systems.
- Experience in account management and driving add-on sales in existing client base will be well regarded