This role will be directly responsible for the day to day stability and sustainment of production products and infrastructure services, in direct support of broad revenue generating client base. In this key role, this position will be responsible for managing the a NOC team and associated responsibilities, while developing and overseeing Quality Assurance initiatives to achieve greater production services reliability /availability and improve the overall customer experience.
The NOC OPS Lead is responsible for maintaining a strategic relationship across all client business units influencing tactical activities to drive service excellence for designated accounts. The OPS is required to be a subject matter expert in IT Operations, ITIL V3, and Client Management and ensure maximum value is achieved from the NICE solution. .
The NOC OPS Lead will be focusing on escalation management, Technical Communication, driving resolution and technical best practices
This position reports to the NOC Director and performs various operational and managerial tasks of moderate complexity requiring the application of technical expertise, standard procedures, criteria and ITIL best practices. This person will need to demonstrate independent leadership, provide direction and will serve as the point of escalation in regards to outages, troubleshooting problems and x-divisional resolution efforts.
Responsibilities /Essential Duties
- Client Relationship Management
- Analyze support activity and case//alarms trends for the assigned account ensuring SLAs are met, CSAT is achieved and/or provide recommendations to close gaps- Facilitate Meetings
- First point of escalation for designated accounts for support process issues not resolved by the standard process
- Facilitate problem resolution across NICE internal teams, driving actions, communication and RCA/Best Practices
- Establish relationships and effectively communicate with key members of Customer’s technical team including management personnel.
- Develop, implement and maintain standard practices for designated accounts aligned with the Global OM operating model
- Oversee transition phase from Client Services to Customer Support (documentation and report review, completed project sign-off, documented acceptance, updated internal sites with hand off materials)- Ensure Day 2 readiness and Success
- Mentor and coach Engineers from a technical perspective
- Lead Root Cause/Best Practice sessions with Customers and internally as required
- Responsible for the development and standardization of NOC processes and procedures.
- Reviews and monitors all system performance reports, scheduling necessary actions to avoid system degradation and customer service interruptions..
- Develop quality measurements/metrics that will show Performance are in line with Quality of Service goals and Service Level Agreement (SLA) guarantees.
- Gathers, analyzes, prepares and summarizes recommendations for NOC support program improvements
- Facilitate reviews, audits, definitions, updates and implementation on Engineering and Operations work.
Knowledge & Skills:
- Possess excellent organizational and communication skills.
- Strong ability to use facts and data to influence decisions
- Ability to prioritize and make appropriate decisions.
- Proven ability to meet deadlines and maintain quality standards.
- Excellent problem-solving skills, strong customer service and interpersonal skills, plus a demonstrated ability to work with a diverse group of associates.
- Ability to interact effectively with all levels of management and customers.
- Ability to work with minimal guidance or supervision in a time critical environment.
- Ability to be flexible and quickly adapt to changing business needs and processes.
- Able to learn and adapt a new technology independently and fast
- Nice Solutions - Experience with the Installation and Integration of Nice Perform solutions into Customer Environments – an advantage
- Certifications that match up well: Cisco, Avaya, SQL, MS Server – an advantage
- Knowledge in the following technical areas: CTI, Voice recording, PBX/ACD, WEB/Internet, MS Windows, SQL server, Database knowledge, VOIP, Computer H/W & Networking, clusters, Domain / workgroup / AD – an advantage
- Previous experience installing, configuring, and supporting telephony, network, or server infrastructure in administrative capacity
- Ability to teach, coach installers.
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to work in shifts and weekends
Education & Experience:
- 10 + years of experience in a technical service or service delivery environment.
- Proven experience in managing NOC
- International Customer experience
- Degree in computer science, engineering or work equivalence.