NICE NOC is a global group located in Bangalore, India and supporting all NIM, NPM, WFM installations for global clients
The NOC engineer will monitor, triage, and resolve proactive alarms, events and maintenance work during shifts around the clock, engineer will report to NOC Manager
Scope & Responsibility:
- Work will be in a weekly shifts , employee will need to do night or day shifts
- Assist NOC Manager and clients with a wide variety of issues that can occur at the time of service window
- Triage, Troubleshoot problems, resolve and escalate to the next level
- Maintain excellent communication with the client and NOC team
- BS in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or related technical degree preferred.
- Nice NIM or Verint recording platform Certification preferred
- Good skills on troubleshooting and resolving technical issues
- Minimum 3-5 years of systems engineering/technical delivery installation experience
- Communication - Excellent communication and problem solving skills
- Team Player – Proven ability to work in a team environment
- High customer service orientation.
- Able to learn and adapt a new technology independently and fast
- Nice Solutions - Experience with the Installation and Integration of Nice Perform solutions into Customer Environments – an advantage
- Certifications that match up well: Cisco, Avaya, SQL, MS Server
- Knowledge in the following technical areas: CTI, Voice recording, PBX/ACD, WEB/Internet, MS Windows, SQL server, Database knowledge, VOIP, Computer H/W & Networking, clusters, Domain / workgroup / AD
- Previous experience installing, configuring, and supporting telephony, network, or server infrastructure in administrative capacity
- Ability to teach, coach installers.
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to work in shifts and weekends