NICE Actimize is currently seeking a Manager, Software Engineers - FMC to join our dynamic and growing Professional Services team located in Hoboken, NJ.
- Manage day-to-day performance of the Professional Services FMC software engineering team and make sure that project goals are met.
- Work towards achieving the objectives established for FMC Practice by the management.
- Work independently and be able to manage the team and projects.
- Should be able to solve complex implementation, resource and business problems, and manage client expectations.
- Acts as an expert and mentors team leaders and software engineers on technical matters.
- Support all client FMC Implementation projects and be responsible for solution configuration, client reviews, testing, production deployment and related deliverables.
- Advise on estimations, project plans, scoping documents and other required project documentation. Support company’s commercial activities.
- Maintain staff by recruiting, training and developing individual contributor talent.
- Resource Planning and Resource Management – maintain a dynamic resource capacity model to achieve required scale as we grow the business
- Work with rest of the professional services managers and staff to deliver high-quality, results based customer experience across all customer engagements
- Provide technical leadership in client implementation projects, pre – and post-sales
- Troubleshooting customer issues during implementation
- Self-motivated team player ready to embrace a fast paced, high growth environment
- Identify and lead internal efforts at improving PS effectiveness and efficiency
- Ability to multi-task and function efficiently with very aggressive schedules/timelines
- Apply technical and functional best practices as applicable to each customer
- Communicate with customers, and internally with Product Management and R&D teams.
- Work with vendors for onboarding and hiring contractors for the software engineering team.
- Eight plus years of experience in the Information Technology field with three years in a team management capacity.
- Experience in working with enterprise application software or in a Data Warehousing environment A MUST
- Financial services experience (banking, brokerage or insurance) A MUST
- Knowledge of Actimize FMC platform A Plus
- External Consulting or Professional Services experience at a vendor – A PLUS
- Strong oral and written communication skills are essential
- 4 + years of hands on SQL knowledge/Database (Oracle, SQL Server) A MUST
- Software development experience with C#/Java a PLUS
- Team oriented
- Strong sense of ownership
- Able to thrive in a fast paced environment
- Ability to travel 25% of the time
NICE Actimize is offering a competitive base salary, bonus and a full benefit package. Benefits include: medical, dental, 401K, vision, Life, STD, LTD, and a Flexible spending account.
Actimize Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, race, color, religion, creed, national origin, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, disabled veteran status or Vietnam era veteran status, or other legally protected categories.