Position: Inside Sales Team Lead – Software
NICE Actimize is the world’s preeminent provider of Enterprise Financial Crimes Solutions to Financial Institutions across the globe. Actimize employs the industry’s most talented, creative and dedicated individuals with a passion for delivering innovative solutions to the market. At Actimize, we recognize that every employee’s contributions are integral to our company’s growth and success. To find and acquire the best and brightest talent, we offer a challenging work environment, competitive compensation and benefits, and rewarding career opportunities. Come make your mark on a rapidly growing organization singularly focused on helping our customers fight financial crime. You’ll be challenged, you’ll have fun and you’ll be part of highly respected organization.
NICE Actimize is currently seeking a high-energy Inside Sales Team Lead who can be both a player and a coach that also possesses a can-do, hunter attitude to develop and maintain the inside sales pipeline.
- Generate new business through inbound lead follow up and outbound account prospecting best practices primarily through telephone sales and internet communications.
- Develop and execute a cold calling strategy to target financial services prospects
- Successfully drive team to consistently meet and exceed quota goals and performance objectives through consistent process and performance measurement
- Provide feedback internally of “key learnings” from prospects in regards to process, marketing, and product improvements
- Actively expand and maintain knowledge of products, industry competitors and market trends/needs
- Able to identify/create need, present a compelling vision and clearly articulate the value proposition of NICE Actimize solutions
- Create, validate, qualify and close opportunities
- Forecast, manage and report pipeline and sales activity
- Lead a small team of Inside Sales Professionals
- 2+ years’ inside sales experience with a track record of consistently building new pipeline in Cloud, SaaS or hosted solution selling
- Experience with financial services, particularly anti-money laundering, fraud or compliance solutions a plus
- Dynamic self-starter with strong communication skills, “Hunter” mentality and a can-do attitude
- Proficient with corporate productivity and web presentation tools
- Experience working with Salesforce.com or similar CRM
- Strong listening and presentation skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Ability to succeed in a quick sales cycle environment
- Ability to coach and mentor a team
- Ability to be an accountable leader who drives results and streamlines processes