Position: Implementation Help Desk (IHD) Engineer—Denver Or Remote
IHD is a global team located in six different countries that supports all installations of the majority of NICE products. As a member of the Americas delivery team, you will resolve cases professionally and help the region achieve its revenue targets.
The position is based in Denver. Very well qualified remote candidates will also be considered.
- Support Delivery team, including Professional Services Engineers, Project Managers, and Business Partners on implementations
- Troubleshoot and resolve customer issues with NICE onsite and remote resources
- BS in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or related technical degree preferred.
- Nice Products certification preferred
NICE Systems is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, M/F/D/V.
- Minimum 3 years of systems engineering/technical delivery installation experience
- Experience troubleshooting and resolving technical issues
- Experience with the Installation and Integration of Nice Perform solutions into Customer Environments is a plus
- Certifications: Cisco or Avaya, MS Server required. SQL a plus
- Experience with the following: CTI, Voice recording, PBX/ACD, WEB/Internet, MS Windows, SQL Server, Database knowledge, VOIP, Computer H/W & Networking, clusters, Domain / workgroup / AD
- Previous experience installing, configuring, and supporting telephony, network, or server infrastructure in administrative capacity
- Experience working in a high touch customer service environment with a high customer service orientation
- Ability to work shifts and weekends on a rotational basis
- Strong customer facing/communication skills
- Experience working as a member of a high performing team