We are looking for an Implementation engineer to join the WFO Special Ops team. The job is focused on Technical sales activities of New products and Innovations pilots, where the Implementation engineer is building the solution at Customer sites. The job requires both technical and customer facing skills, with many travels around the world.Responsibilities:
- The Implementation engineer works as a member of the WFO Emerging Solutions team for poc and new product implementation, normally at a customer’s site.
- Development of user interface, and automation functionality and the implementation of workflow, using NICE internal tools.
- Resolve technical issues related to application modification and/or product functionality.
- Ensure that all components of the technical architecture are properly integrated and implemented.
- Provide technical support and technical quality control throughout all stages of the project/poc.
- Assist in the requirements specification for application modification.
- Participate in technical knowledge transfer to the Customers and Partners.
- Assist the users during production roll out.
- Be current with PC hardware and software trends; network environments; maintenance techniques
- Nationality – Foreign passport - EU, UK advantage.
- Background in Call Center technology (CRM, Dialers, CTI, Emulators) - Advantage
- Languages: Mandatory - Hebrew, English. Advantage - knowledge in one of the following: Spanish, German, Italian.
- Ability to independently apply tasks prioritization, meet tight deadlines, craft status reports
- Excellent customer facing and communication skills
- Developments/computer skills: HTML, Java script, SQL, Sys admin, .net
- Support Australia, Japan and/or USA hours
- Travel: ~ 50%