- Partnering with senior managers, this role will oversee the implementation of the broad generalist HR strategy in line with the needs of the EMEA business.
- The role will support a complex client groups operating across Europe comprising Sales, Solutions Engineering and Marketing. It will shape and contribute to the regional HR strategy and be involved on all levels of the HR operational remit as well as supporting and leading HR and management projects.
- A solid understanding of the full HR cycle is key, in particular a thorough knowledge of performance management, talent management, development, reward and retention, employee relations, employee engagement, current UK employment law, mentoring and coaching, resource management and career planning is essential. Since this role will advise a client group working across Europe a general understanding of EU employment legislation and practice would be useful.
- The ideal candidate will be a graduate, CIPD qualified HR professional with 8+ years of generalist experience, project management, planning and HR service delivery. Coming from a technology or consulting environment, they will understand the needs of a product development/R&D client groups and will be comfortable delivering a focused, high quality HR service both in terms of projects and day to day operations.
- Experience of working in a matrixed business and HR environment in and international technology, software or professional services business.
- Excellent communication skills and be adaptable enough to work in partnership with a diverse client group.
- To contribute towards the development, review and improvement of HR and management policies, processes and procedures throughout the region.
Able to build effective relationships with people at any level within the organisation based on trust, professionalism and personal integrity.
Able to work effectively in both the administrative, transactional level and the HR business partnering and advisory level.
Strong personal motivation & self-confidence.
Resilience & flexibility
Commercially aware with excellent planning and organising skills.
Strong professional & technical HR knowledge.
Cipd or equivalent professional qualification
Degree level education.
Languages: Business level French or German would be useful but not essential