We are looking for a Full Stack Software Engineer to join our team and develop the next generation, fully Cloud based, Enterprise applications.
The development will be done in Agile methodology, working in cross functional teams which deliver releases frequently.
You’ll have a unique opportunity to work with cutting edge cloud technologies and build cloud-based applications that allows the world biggest enterprises to engage their customers through multiple channels.
We are developing a workforce optimization cloud (on AWS) web based application using the latest technologies in the market such as micro-services & serverless architecture and big data using Spark. The web application is implemented using Angular JS and the back end services are implemented with Java, Python, NodeJS and Scala.
- Design and develop quality, proficient and well documented technical solutions that satisfy business requirements and meets corporate architectural standards
- Develop solid unit and integration tests according to organizational standards
- Contribute to and drive technological and architectural decisions
- Participate in reviewing design and code for other team members
- Adhere to agile development principles while following and improving all aspects of the scrum process
- Function as a subject matter expert in multiple product components
- Assist peer organizations with activities such as performance, scalability and reliability testing
- BSc in Computer Science/Software Engineering or equivalent
- Minimum 3 years of experience as a Java Developer
- 2+ years experience with Python/ Node js/ Scala/ Spark
- Strong OO design and code skills
- Expertise in application development using Java, J2EE, Spring, Spring MVC, Hibernate, web services standards and related technologies (XML, JSON, REST, SOAP, AXIS)
- Hands on experience with Continuous Integration/Delivery and Test Driven Development
- Solid understanding of relational database concepts and experience using MySQL (or similar)
- Experience with Tomcat or Jetty
- Experience working in Agile environment
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Superior analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Desire to work in a team oriented, collaborative environment
- Spark knowledge is big advantage
- SaaS development is an advantage
- Solid expertise with HTML5, CSS3, AJAX, JQuery, Java Script – advantage
- AWS knowledge is an advantage
- Familiarity with micro services architecture is an advantage