NICE Systems is a worldwide leader of multimedia digital recording solutions, applications and related professional services for business interaction management. NICE Systems synergistic technology platform enables customers to capture, evaluate and analyze interactions in order to improve business processes and gain competitive advantage. NICE Systems corporate headquarters are based in Israel with subsidiary companies and local offices in the United States, Canada, Germany, United Kingdom, France, Hong Kong, Japan, India, Singapore, Australia and China. Opportunity
This position will be responsible for delivering revenue goals of Eastern & Southern China team. This position will require formulation of go to market strategies and implementations, significant prospecting, following well defined sales processes, working with business partners and focusing on key accounts within the geographic territory to achieve revenue growth.
- Formulate go to market strategies and implementation to manage revenue business and increase market shares
- Achieve team sales quota(s)
- Generate a sales pipeline that supports the achievement of assigned sales quota(s).
- Generate face-to-face sales activities sufficient to develop a sales pipeline that supports the achievement of assigned sales quota(s).
- Undertake extensive prospecting/lead generation/cold calling/networking to uncover new sales opportunities.
- Manage and develop existing & new customers and position NICE Solutions offering.
- Manage and develop existing indirect partners and channels.
- Identify, qualify, secure, and develop new indirect partners and channels.
- Understand current market needs and future trends, to be able to design, plan and build indirect channels.
- Utilize appropriate senior management resources in pursuit of sales.
- Identify business opportunities and meet with key decision makers to obtain commitment in the pursuit of the sale.
- Sell NICE value, differentiating between NICE and its competitors when presenting value proposition to potential and existing customers.
- Maintain existing customer relationships with the goal of maximizing revenues long term through relationship building
- Strictly adhere to the published NICE roadmap & sales process.
- Complete all administrative assignments on-time.
- Represent the Company in a professional as well as ethical manner.
- Travel making sales calls and related business activities 3 to 4 days a week in assigned territory.
- At least 4-5 years experience of sales in a technology company preferably with contact centers project sales or similar products
- Complicated application and solution sales experience preferred
- Candidates should have the ability to quickly develop in depth product knowledge to educate and present to customers NICE advantages, etc.
- Ability to develop long lasting customer relationships
- Experience with tender processes.
- Build partnerships that bring high streams of revenue to the company
- Exceptional work ethic, the ability to work independently and a strong desire to succeed
- A consultative sales approach is critical for selling solutions
- A documented history of attaining or exceeding sales quotas
- A college degree is highly desirable
Key skills required:
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Excellent spoken and written English & Mandarin
- Strong project, networking and time management skills
- Creative, ‘out of the box’ thinker
- Sales and quota driven
- Technology and business savvy
- Independent, self-motivated and dedicated to success
- Extremely strong prospecting/lead generation skills
- Very strong relationship building skills
- Solid business acumen understanding the complexities of business and customer needs