You will be responsible for the support and maintenance of the NICE platforms at our customer sites and remotely. You will manage NICE related issues and outages in a timely manner and enhance the client's ability to maintain the NICE system. In addition, you will assist with NICE projects, installations, and change management as a Subject Matter Expert (SME) to the client's environment and infrastructure.
**This position will based in New York, NY.
- Work directly with client's System Engineers to support the NICE infrastructure across the client's organization.
- Assist client's Administrators with questions and problems associated with the configuration, administration, and management of users in the NICE system.
- Provide basic application training and support to client's Engineers on the NICE applications as required.
- Document and maintain NICE system specifications (Site Documentation) across all sites.
- Provide and evaluate proactive Health Checks on a daily, weekly and monthly basis.
- Assist with NICE projects, installations, and change management as a Subject Matter Expert to the client's environment and infrastructure.
- Perform NICE system maintenance across all sites as required.
- Manage the customer relationship and expectations, communicate effectively, and troubleshoot and resolve technical issues.
- Effectively manage time and maintain regular communication and updates to both customer and management.
- Participate in training classes, or special projects as needed.
- BS in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or related technical degree preferred.
- Minimum of 3 years of proven hands on experience with voice and data networks—design, implementation or project management
- Experience with NTR (Nice Trading Recording solution) is a must
- Experience with Microsoft operating systems, Networking, SQL, Security and VoIP
- Trading floor experience is highly desirable but not required.
- Telephony experience and certifications – TDM, VoIP and CTI – are desirable.
- Telephony Experience with most common PBX, Switch and ACD Vendors - Avaya, Nortel, Aspect, Siemens and Cisco – is desirable
- CTI Experience with most common PBX, Switch, ACD and CTI vendors – Avaya Map-D, DLG, CV-LAN, AES (TSAPI), Nortel Symposium, Aspect Prospect, Portal, Contact Server (CMI), Siemens Call-Bridge, Cisco ICM, Genesys – is desirable.
- HP, MCSE, MCP certifications are desirable.
- Certification on all NICE Systems solutions are desirable.
- Strong customer facing skills with a high customer service orientation.
- Strong writing and verbal communication skills.
- Experience successfully managing conflict and solving problems in real time
- Experience quickly and independently learning and adapting to new technology.
- Experience identifying solutions when not all technical information and data are available.
NICE Systems is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, M/F/D/V.