NICE Actimize is comprised of talented, creative and dedicated individuals with a passion for delivering innovative solutions to the market. At NICE Actimize, we recognize that every employee’s contributions are integral to our company’s growth and success. To find and acquire the best and brightest talent around the globe, we offer a challenging work environment, competitive compensation and benefits, and rewarding career opportunities. Come share, grow and learn with us – you’ll be challenged, you’ll have fun and you’ll be part of a fast growing, highly respected organization.
NICE Actimize is currently seeking an experienced, action oriented high energy Client Relationship Manager to manage the post-sales relationship for assigned strategic accounts, for the purpose of building customer loyalty and satisfaction, consistent with revenue retention and growth objectives.
- Responsible for managing the post-sales relationship for strategically significant accounts. Serves as the primary client contact and advocate for day to day and escalated issues and requests
- Establishes and maintains customer satisfaction across named accounts through account planning, proactive client communications, issue remediation and containment, and performance measurement.
- Protects existing revenue streams, identifies and neutralizes competitive threats
- Actively farms existing account base to identify new solutions or services opportunities. Provides valuable account information and insight to support the sales proves.
- Builds and executes an account specific relationship framework inclusive of regularly schedule status calls, quarterly business reviews, account documentation, reference management and account planning sessions
- Leverages internal subject matter experts to help customers optimize their investment, ensure program objectives are being met and measure the value of the solution to their organizations.
- Coordinates activities and provides leadership on directions of key projects, initiatives and issues across internal business unites.
- Conducts regular briefings on account status to senior management and other internal stakeholders.
- 5+ years experience in account management/client relationship supporting Fortune 500 companies
- Project management experience with excellent organizational skills
- Ability to tailor message formats and contents to the audience and get heard
- Exceptional interpersonal, listening, written and verbal communication skills are a must
- Ability to lead and motivate, develop clear and creative solutions to complex problems and manage multiple initiatives simultaneously
- Comfortable dealing with complex customer relationships, decision processes and competing agendas
- Proven track record of successfully building and nurturing multi-level client relationships
- Superior critical thinking, decision making and problem solving skills
- Bachelor’s degree, ability to travel 50%
- Strong working knowledge of brokerage, banking and financial services industry in general
- Familiarity with Financial Crimes (fraud, anti-money laundering, etc.) and Compliance/Risk Management
- Experience with complex software sales lifecycle