Actimize is comprised of talented, creative and dedicated individuals with a passion for delivering innovative solutions to the market. At Actimize, we recognize that every employee’s contributions are integral to our company’s growth and success. To find and acquire the best and brightest talent around the globe, we offer a challenging work environment, competitive compensation and benefits, and rewarding career opportunities. Come share, grow and learn with us – you’ll be challenged, you’ll have fun and you’ll be part of a fast growing, highly respected organization.
Actimize is currently seeking a dynamic individual with high energy and drive to join our team as a Business \ Data Analyst for Fraud Analytics.
• Proactively analyze financial transactional data to identify and correlate incidents and deliver insight to identify fraudulent events.
• Support the development of analytics models and features to uncover threats to financial events and transactions.
• Define analytics product roadmap and requirements based on data analysis, business understanding and market demand, while working closely with the product management team.
• Define the analytics performance standards and the analytics business goals and requirements of a product area.
• Work closely with software development teams to communicate requirements, monitor the development processes and the final quality control processes.
• Work with Actimize professional service implementation teams and customers to provide insight, documentation, training, and project support for client implementations involving a line of fraud solutions.
• Continuous research in order to study and keep up with the latest developments in the field.
• 3 + years of experience as a business \data analyst
• Experience with software development processes & technology, and software quality assurance.
• Experience with standard data mining and data analysis tools (SQL, R etc.)
• Good presentation and communication skills
• Innovation and creativity
• Knowledge in cybercrime – an advantage
• Experience with online banking systems – an advantage
• BS degree in Computer Science, Statistics, Econometrics, or equivalent – advanced degree an advantage