The individual will be highly motivated, entrepreneurial and able to own the entire sales process from first contact through implementation of the product at the client site.Responsibilities:
- Drive into the market NICE’s innovative SA product from first launch through to growth and maturity. Identify and build customer base, playbooks, and reference material to eventually push the product to mainstream direct sales after stability is achieved.
- Manage the entire sales process for SA from targeting opportunities and engagement with decision makers through purchase order and implementation. This includes leading the sale, defining and implementing account strategy, and leveraging internal company resources such as coordinating engineering and support efforts for the account.
- Uncover and drive sales opportunities through nurturing and growing assigned products in an entrepreneurial fashion from early stage rollout to maturity within the available market.
- Engage with prospect organizations to position assigned product solution through strategic value based selling, business case definition, ROI analysis, references and analyst data.
- Develop and maintain high-level relations with VP, CIO and CEO levels.
- Accurate monthly forecasting
- BE and or MBA or BA or BS from an accredited university in a business related field, such as marketing and sales.
- At least 5 - 8 years of experience planning, executing and managing complex software sales and marketing projects, including working with multiple groups both internally and externally.
- Experience of the Software & technology industries with particular skills in entrepreneurial environments selling new/innovative products.
- Collaborative team oriented approach to selling with exceptional communication and presentations skills. Possessed with the ability to develop relationships with the ‘C’ or VP level business users to sell based on business value and influence people on tactical and strategic issues.
- Inherent self-sufficiency, flexibility and confidence with a preference for autonomy to take ownership and manage activities & processes to achieve revenue results.
- Strong domain and vertical expertise combined with advanced strategic and project management skills.
- Proven successful ability to sell Enterprise software/business solutions/business intelligence
- Intensive customer facing engagement with external clients. Also collaborates with internal groups such as technical solution engineers, service specialists, product house and potentially presales portfolio and industry consultants.