As a District Sales Manager, a Typical Day Might Include the Following:
- Meets and exceeds assigned sales quota.
- Build and maintain relationships with potential customers and sales partners.
- Assist and support Sales partners in sales effort by participating in sales calls and closing efforts.
- Maintain product knowledge.
- Attends tradeshows
- Travels as needed to maximize growth and revenue, while adhering to all inContact travel policies and requirements.
- Work from the local NICE office.
- Makes in person sales calls
- Makes presentations to prospects and partners
- Build trust and rapport with current and potential customers and partners.
- Regularly closes deals and builds future pipeline within or exceeding goals.
- Completes all inContact paperwork timely - expense reports, sales call logs, etc.
- Regularly keeps direct supervisor apprised of issues and potential sales.
- Travel required >50%.
To Land This Gig You'll Need:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Information Systems, Marketing, Communications or similar field or equivalent work experience required.
- 10 + years sales experience
- Previous experience in telecom, call center or software industry
- Highly professional demeanor - presence, voice
- Demonstrated high level competency in written and verbal communications
- Demonstrated success working with little to no direct daily supervision
- Telecomm sales experience
- SaaS experience
- French speaking (business competent)
: inContact (NASDAQ: SAAS) helps contact centers around the globe create profitable customer experiences with its powerful portfolio of cloud-based software. We’re creating tomorrow’s contact center today. inContact has spent over 10 years in the multi-tenant cloud environment with our comprehensive, all-in-one solutions. At inContact, the cloud contact center leader, our solutions allow customer interaction management solutions, agent optimization tools, and network connectivity services. Our solutions are used in over 100 countries