NICE Actimize is currently seeking an AML subject matter expert. The AML SME will provide input on current industry and AML trends and requirements and will serve as a source of information and thought leadership, working closely with other functions within the Anti-money laundering line of business – LOB Management, Product Management, Sales and Pre Sales, Marketing, Public Relations, Business Analysts and Professional Services. The SME will help to determine the go to market strategy and product priorities of the AML product, as well as to create detailed requirements for the AML products.
- Provide thought leadership on the industry trends, challenges, and opportunities for anti-money laundering, counter terrorist financing, prevention of human trafficking, sanctions, etc.
- Advise on strategic priorities and product solutions content, participate in product planning
- Research AML rules, regulations, guidelines, enforcement actions, fines – from OCC, FDIC, Federal Reserve, FINRA, SEC, NY DFS, UN, FATF, Egmont, etc. While the focus is the Americas region, this SME should also have a global understanding of AML regulatory requirements and environment
- Create AML-focused business requirements documents, working closely with customers and interpreting regulations and regulatory directives
- Articulate requirements and support business and data analysts in creating detailed functional specifications
- Support sales staff, participate in sales/presales meetings
- Contribute to go to market activities – Marketing Collateral, Write industry blogs/white papers/articles, Analyst briefing, Webinars
- Create business level content for sales demos and presentations
- Assist with responses to RFI’s and RFP’s
- Support implementation teams and special projects as AML SME
- Training and education of sales and other internal staff
- 12 + years of experience in financial services
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant AML compliance experience, preferably a major national or multi-national financial services organization or AML regulator. Alternatively, experience with another leading AML vendor.
- Experience as a BSA Officer, MLRO, CAMLO, or Sanctions Officer – A plus
- Experience as an AML regulator examiner – A plus
- Excellent verbal, written, analytical, and interpersonal communication skills
- Must be willing to travel up to 30% to customer sites
- Some international travel may be required