- About NICE
- Company Overview
- Global Management
- Corporate Responsibility
- Worldwide Offices
- Investor Relations
- News & Events
Business Consultant (multiple openings)
Job number: DV-2013-80BC
The primary role of the Business Consultant is to facilitate business transformation and drive increased adoption of NICE solutions with NICE clients. The Business Consultant is responsible for leading consulting projects in the areas of contact center/enterprise performance and process improvement and ensuring business readiness for optimal adoption and utilization of NICE solutions across the enterprise.
The Business Consultant is responsible for
- Value-added, consulting services delivery in the area of contact center performance improvement and business transformation, leveraging knowledge of industry best practices and proven practices using NICE solutions, resulting in highly satisfied, reference-able clients
- End-to-end management and ownership of business consulting services
- Delivering services and solutions that create measurable value and leverage clients’ investment in NICE technology thereby improving ROI as well as profit for NICE
- Providing expertise to support sales activity
- Working with product sales and clients to educate on value of business consulting and benefits of additional NICE solutions
- Manage client relationships and individual engagements with a strong focus on excellence – high level of accountability at the individual level; service and support that exceeds client needs.
- Ability to partner, and align with clients delivering added-value in every touch point of the relationship.
- Proven ability to effectively communicate and influence at all levels of an organization.
- Ability to contribute to a high performing team.
- Strives for professional excellence in all aspects of work, with a high degree of self-motivation.
- Demonstrates a “Can-Do” attitude, and delivers high-value consulting engagements.
- Graduate degree preferred, undergraduate degree (BS/BA) required.
- Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills.
- Must be willing to travel extensively up to 60-75%.
NICE Systems is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, M/F/D/V.
Office Location: Remote