- About NICE
- Company Overview
- Global Management
- Corporate Responsibility
- Worldwide Offices
- Investor Relations
- News & Events
Call Volume Reduction
Reverse the Tide of Avoidable Calls
Processing incoming calls is among the costliest aspects of running a service business. Yet, despite ongoing efforts to provide more robust self-service, customers are reaching out to their providers in greater numbers than ever before. As a result, call volume and complexity have only gone one way: Up.
NICE Call Volume Reduction addresses all calls and contacts to identify insights from the Big Data of customer interactions and transactions organizations amass. Using a unique combination of speech analytics, text analytics, and transaction-driven contact analytics, it helps organizations to:
- Routinely achieve first contact resolution: Sophisticated sequencing technology and cross-channel analytics make it possible to isolate customer identity and contact reasons, and follow interactions across channels to find and fix system weaknesses that prevent FCR.
- Predict and prevent follow-up calls: Many calls result from common, predictable causes, such as typical use patterns, lifecycle events, and self-service flaws. The combination of rich interaction analytics and unique pattern identification capabilities make it possible to prevent the next/first customer call by identifying and fulfilling future customer needs throughout the cross-channel customer journey.
- Improve the self-service containment: When a self-service attempt fails, for example via the web, the majority of customers call the contact center—and drive up costs. NICE Call Volume Reduction applies cross-channel analytics, reporting and collaboration tools to provide insights and actions to make self-service channels more effective.
NICE Call Volume Reduction provides a holistic picture of customer interactions across all channels and data sources, enabling contact center staff at all levels to understand and impact call volume. Business benefits include:
- Improved cost and FCR performance: As the number of contacts per issue grows, the more complex—and therefore time-consuming and costly each interaction becomes. When contact center agents are able to resolve issues on the first call, email or chat, customer satisfaction and FCR scores go up, and costs go down.
- Clear line of sight: With comprehensive, real-time dashboards tailored for executives, supervisors and analysts NICE Call Volume Reduction delivers immediate insights on key metrics, common sequences, self-service weaknesses, and even cost per call, enabling your organization to take action in real time.
- Intuitive customer experience: By resolving customer issues in one contact, enabling contact center agents to proactively address customers’ needs before they know they have them, and making your self-service channel more effective, your customer satisfaction scores will soon reflect a superior customer experience.
NICE Call Volume Reduction combines NICE speech analytics, text analytics and contact analytics to surface rich insights with which organizations achieve first contact resolution, prevent first/follow-up calls and improve self-service containment. Specific capabilities include:
- “Big Data” management infrastructure enables processing of terabytes of raw data from multiple channels, millions of customer records.
- Revolutionary sequencing engine and reports isolate both customer identity across channels and FCR failures by contact reasoning, customer, agent and team attributes.
- Cross-channel pattern identification and contact reasoning capabilities enable you to cross-reference analytics insights with customer lifecycle events and sophisticated rules logic, isolating the most common, recurring contact patterns and issues that lead to calls to the contact center.
- Customer-specific next call predictor anticipates customers’next actions or questions based on their history and past behavior.
- Predictive real-time guidance cues agents in real time to offer customers a response to a predicted need after resolving the primary issue.
- Customer notification, based on pattern identification, enables agents to easily and automatically create and send notifications, alerting them to irregular consumption events or upcoming lifecycle events.
- High-visibility dashboards tailored for analysts, supervisors, and executives make it possible to understand what the areas of concern are and take immediate, targeted action.
- A cross-organization tasks module enables supervisors to easily create and automatically distribute tasks to relevant personnel across the organization based on patterns the system identifies.