- About NICE
- Company Overview
- Global Management
- Corporate Responsibility
- Worldwide Offices
- Investor Relations
- News & Events
Call Center Recording
Flexible, Reliable and Secure Solutions for Your Call Recording Needs
Whether you need to capture every call in your center for regulatory compliance, or record a random sampling of calls for quality management, NICE delivers on all your call recording needs. Locating and replaying calls is also quick and easy with NICE call center recording technology. And complimentary NICE data security and call archiving features ensure your recorded calls are stored safely for as long as your business requires.
NICE provides comprehensive call recording technology that adapts easily to the unique operational requirements of any call center. It supports virtually any telephony environment, including traditional TDM and VoIP, enabling a seamless transition during technology migrations, as your call center grows and evolves.
NICE call center recording gives you complete control over call recording. Redundancy and high-availability options provide round-the-clock functionality if you need every call captured. Flexible recording rules let you meet specific needs for departments or business groups within the organization, including branch operations and work-at-home agents. Flexible storage rules determine where recorded calls are archived and for how long.
Your customers expect you to protect their sensitive information. NICE offers powerful data security features―end-to-end media encryption, strong authentication, server hardening and others―to enable you to protect stored calls throughout their lifetime, even when they're transferred, reviewed or archived.
Comprehensive multisite call recording and playback capabilities optimize use of network resources and enable data center consolidation, while providing transparent and universal access to stored calls regardless of where and how they were captured.
NICE call center recording technology enables organizations to:
- Satisfy business and regulatory requirements by automatically recording all of your calls–or as many as you need
- Support unique recording requirements for different business groups
- Centralize and consolidate call recording across all locations, including branch offices and work-at-home agents’ sites
- Automatically manage storage and archival functions to satisfy compliance and business requirements, including new requirements arising from the Dodd-Frank Act
NICE call center recording technology easily adapts to the unique needs of your call center. It offers:
- Flexible call recording and call archiving rules
- Support for VoIP, TDM and hybrid telephony environments
- Scalable architecture for adapting to future call recording capacity needs
- Ability to record calls at any location, including branch offices and work-at-home agent’s sites
- Comprehensive redundancy to ensure business continuity
- Transparent access to call recordings from any location
- End-to-end media encryption, strong authentication and server hardening for data security
What solution are you interested in ?
By Business Need