- About NICE
- Company Overview
- Global Management
- Corporate Responsibility
- Worldwide Offices
- Investor Relations
- News & Events
Call Center Recording
A Recording Platform That’s Much More Than Recording
In today’s call center, calls are no longer recorded just for later playback – they are captured for on-the-spot insight and action. This is made possible by the speed and scale of the NICE Engage Platform. If you need to capture every call in your center to comply with regulations or analyze interactions to understand why customers are calling, or if you want to record a random sample of calls for quality management, NICE fulfills all of your recording needs.
The NICE Engage Platform provides comprehensive call recording technology that adapts easily to the unique operational requirements of any call center. It supports virtually any telephony environment, including VoIP, traditional TDM and hybrid networks, enabling a seamless transition during technology migrations, as your call center grows and evolves. It supports thousands of concurrent IP streams in a single platform: capturing, forwarding streams in real time, recording and archiving.
NICE’s call center recording platform gives you complete control over call recording. Redundancy and high-availability options provide round-the-clock functionality if you need every call captured. Flexible recording rules let you meet specific needs for departments or business groups within the organization, including branch operations and work-at-home agents. Flexible storage rules determine where recorded calls are archived and for how long.
The NICE Engage Platform enables organizations to achieve an unrivalled total cost of ownership, with high-scale recording and real-time streaming capabilities:
- One server does it all – voice, screen, archiving and streaming are all in one server
- Unprecedented recording scalability with thousands of channels per recording server
- High-scale real-time streaming for unlimited applications and processes
- Next generation business continuity with high availability and lightning speed disaster recovery
- On-premise and cloud deployment options for greater flexibility, lower upfront costs, and faster implementation
- Minimal loss of data with high dependability capabilities, to satisfy business and regulatory requirements
- Powerful data security to protect stored calls throughout their lifetime
- Comprehensive multi-site call recording to optimize your use of network resources and enable data center consolidation
What solution are you interested in ?
By Business Need